Monday, February 22, 2010

Inspirational Thanks Notes Any Writers Out There? Will You Inspire Me As I Make 12 Inspirational Note Cards For My Secret Sister @ Church?

Any writers out there? Will you inspire me as I make 12 inspirational note cards for my secret sister @ church? - inspirational thanks notes

In fact, the ideas need not be original, but I would like to start some tickets for the secret of my sister's year, and I can find good ideas in the search on the Internet.

There include two issues that I want are the "secrets" or secret or something. I would also like a spiritual elevation or theme, as the whole point of the secret sister program include the promotion and the other lady in charge of the church. Even the writing is to find appropriate help. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment